Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun With My Girls' Hair

Before I was a working woman I used to do a bunch of crazy stuff with my girl's hair.  I love making "art" of their hair-dos.  But then work started and I resulted back to the boring stuff.  So as we gear up to start another school year my goal is to bring some of that creativity back.  I wish I could take the credit for all the fantastic hair ideas, but I can't, there are some amazing bloggers out there dedicated to making little girls look FABULOUS!!!  There are a bunch of links on the right if you are interested.  Hope you enjoy some pics of a fun summer day and a couple of cute girlie hair-dos!









1 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

You're the right person to have little girls! My boys are lucky to get their hair combed!! haha.