Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Day of School

I can't believe my sweet Aubrey is in Kindergarten!! I am so excited for! Her first week went great and she acted like she has been going to school for years.  Rebekah is still going to preschool and this will be her first time not having her older sis with her all day.  I think it's going to be great for both of them.  It was my first day as well! I am really excited about this school year. I have huge classes, but he kids seem really great.  Also this year I am teaching a journalism class - finally using my degree!! Ha Ha!! Rolland starts school in about a week so all of us will be in school (I am getting a second degree).  He thinks he is going to change his degree to Tourism / Hospitality Management.  He would be perfect at that! I am really excited for this year's opportunities for all of us!






0 comments: