Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Ballerina

Aubrey's dreams are coming true and she is finally in a real dance class! Last week she started a ballet / tap combo class. She absolutely LOVES it! And she is surprisingly good considering this is her first real class. There are a couple of her friends in the class which makes it even more special. But poor Bekah Boo doesn't understand why she can't take any classes! She sulks and glares at me the whole time Aubrey is dancing. Next year sweet girl! Enjoy the photos courtesy of my friend Alicia... I'll remember my camera next time!! : )



All the kids (even Bekah!) got to ride the stick horses!











1 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

I just that pictures of her doing "fruit salad." She is just so into it! I'm so glad you decided to join the class!